Local Fort Collins Resources:
If your health situation dictates that you may be best served with the support of another medical modality, we have other providers we have worked with in a wide variety of services. Feel free to ask us if you need a referral.
- Lacy Hulecki with Natural Health Associates is who we often refer to massage. We like working with Lacy because she works wonders with injuries and other chronic pain. Including giving people specific homework and exercises to keep them healthy and pain free. She specializes in Myofascial release.
- The National Association is the American Society of Acupuncturists: The Mission of the American Society of Acupuncturists is to promote the highest standards of professional practice for Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine in the United States, thereby to benefit the public health. Through strengthening the profession at the state level while promoting collaboration nationally and internationally, the ASA provides its members, the public, legislators, and regulators resources for ensuring the best expression of this ancient and modern medicine.
- The National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – The only national organization that validates entry-level competency in the practice of Acupuncture and Oriental medicine (AOM) through professional certification
- The Acupuncture Association of Colorado – The Acupuncture Association of Colorado (AAC) is a non-profit, professional organization of Colorado State-Licensed Acupuncturist/Traditional East Asian Medicine (TEAM) practitioners, students of TEAM, and supporters of traditional and modern Acupuncture and TEAM throughout the state of Colorado. Our mission is to advance the profession of Acupuncture and Traditional East Asian Medicine as an integral component of health care in Colorado.
- The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine by Ted Kaptchuk: What all Chinese Medicine Student attempt to read before starting Chinese Medicine School
- Between Heaven and Earth: A Guide to Chinese Medicine by Harriet Beinfield: An easy to read book about Chinese Medicine
Recommended Acupuncturists in the US:
If you need a referral for an acupuncturist in another part of the United States, we can help you to locate a licensed acupuncturist in that area. Feel free to contact us.