The beginning of a New Year is often a time when many people set New Year’s resolutions, or goals, for themselves. Often those resolutions include some unhealthy habit that they want to stop doing, or a new healthy habit that they want to encourage. Interestingly many resolutions can be helped to reach success with the use of Acupuncture treatments.
- Addiction – Whether you’re trying to quit smoking or would like to kick another addictive habit to the curb, Acupuncture can help. Acupuncture treatments can help alleviate issues such as jitters, cravings, irritability, insomnia, fatigue, and other symptoms related to withdrawal.
- Weight Loss – Diet and exercising regularly are always good for weight loss. But did you know that Acupuncture is an effective way to speed up weight loss also? There have been studies that found Acupuncture helped boost metabolism, suppress appetite, mobilize energy depots in the body, and improve digestion. Participants in the studies who received Acupuncture, experienced a significant reduction in body weight as compared to the control group.
- Workouts – Acupuncture has shown that is can potentially improve your athletic performance. It can help your muscles recover faster, and can allow you to workout more efficiently while preventing or treating injuries.
- Stress – Are you living a stressful life because of job or other issues that seem out of your control at this moment to change? Are you determined to overcome stress and try to find better coping tools? There have been studies that have shown those who received electro-Acupuncture, showed a decline in stress hormones. Also patients express that they tend to feel relaxed after Acupuncture sessions.
- Productivity – Are you looking for ways to stay more focused and get more done? It has been shown stimulating certain Acupuncture points leads to improved concentration and focus, mental clarity, and enhanced brain function. Obviously these are things that can have a serious positive impact on a person’s productivity.
Start the New Year off in a good way — let Acupuncture help you in your quest to be healthier, more productive and positive.